Last few days it might have felt as the summer is over. Hoping for Indian Summer to come, we want to share some Challenge Day memories with you. We love to work hard and play hard. Our value Challenge reminds us of how important it is to regularly try something out of our comfort zone to learn, improve, and enjoy. Challenge Day is an event when basically everyone from Sygic leaves their comfort zone and tries something new, usually involving getting sweaty, dirty, having to swim or climb. This year we decided to conquer Maly Dunaj.
We all know a unique energy the spring brings. Setting the new goals, saying “yes” to each opportunity, working harder than the previous year. However, things don’t always go the way we expect. Great motivation and passion can be followed by great exhaustion, apathy, and loss of purpose. Especially in these “online” days when remote work is more demanding and intruding into your personal life, it is essential to take care of your mental health.
Christmas time is finally here! Even though this year has had very special atmosphere (not only in a good way), it would not be a proper end of the year without soaking in the Christmas spirit.
Education of young people is our favourite CSR topic! For a while Sygic has been a partner to OpenLab - a platform where high school students work on real projects, learn both hard skills and soft skills, such as team work, giving and receiving feedback. OpenGate, a presentation of students´ projects, took place at our office last year, however, this year when everyone switched into online, this event was not an exception. Therefore, students faced another challenge within their projects and that is - presenting their projects fully online.
We consider education one of the most important values of society. Therefore we proudly support initiatives that strive to improve education - especially of technical skills in young people. One of such organisations is Aj ty v IT that is on a mission to make women fall in love with IT.
Innovation has been the Sygic fuel since ever. And one of the most popular internal events is Innovation Day, which celebrates this value. Even though this year has special atmosphere, we wouldn't miss the chance to create something new and original.
It always gets hard to keep motivation with summer days having come. The weather makes us feel like swimming or sunbathing, but we are getting back to our offices to continue with the business as usual. We believe it is always worth making things pleasant, thus we stick to our traditional initiative - Fresh summer.
Maintaining the company culture has become a bit harder in these unusual times . For couple of months, we've switched into fully remote mode - not only IT engineers but also the whole HR and Operations Team. We adjusted priorities, managed to go on with regular meetings, and maybe became even more effective at times. However, one question remained: how to keep the team spirit alive and create space for an informal chat while working remotely?
Another week of home office and you are trying to find last bits of motivation? You are probably feeling very similar to most of us.. Moreover, it is even harder when the your boss is not looking - it is so easy to lose the track of time when communicating with team or using social media.
Within our B2B and B2C segment we cooperate with strongest partners from Automotive world to bring customs solutions. This is your chance to become part of our Sygic story as Brand Communication Specialist.
We need someone to
- Define and execute communication and PR strategy of our B2B and B2C products portfolio.
- Work tirelessly on development of our brand identity.
- Communicate with creative agencies.
- Manage key marketing projects - from the scratch to final report (yes in Excel, too).
- Who is not afraid to roll the sleeves up and come up with creative ideas and is eager to make them true.
- Take care of our Lead Generation Campaign.
- Who is able to pick up the phone and get things done, even with a Google product manager on the other side.
Core Tech Unit at Sygic is responsible for development of our internal SDK - a core of our internal apps but apps for users as well. The team we are hiring for is working on integration of all of our functions and also for mobile platform integration. We have a chance for you to join us as C++ Developer.
Happy customers are the key of our success. With more than 150 millions users worldwide to satisfy, we are looking for a strong personality to complete our support team, able to provide exceptional customer service, especially technical support and educate the customers on the use of Sygic GPS navigation.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join one of our Core Technology teams at Sygic.
We develop SDK and online services to support apps with millions of users. Core technologies such as Address/Place search, Routing algorithm, or map-matching algorithm. An integral part of any service that is selling is also a Licensing System. Feel free to read further if you are familiar with what licensing system should do, business models, and authorization.
We expect the candidate to have a basic understanding of Licensing systems in general, their purpose, and their place in the product lifecycle.
Previous working experience with a Licensing product is a plus but not mandatory.
We are seeking an iOS developer to join our team to help us build new exciting functionalities of our GPS Navigation. You will work with the latest technologies and leave their personal fingerprint on products enjoyed by millions of users world-wide.
Join us and become a part of our successful team working on Sygic products trusted by users and companies worldwide. We are looking for a valuable team member who will take over the project management of our white label Insurance app. Your job will be to take over the responsibility for projects, our team, and communication with clients.
If you are a technology enthusiast who likes to work with amazing people, we would like to know you.
Are you a marketing enthusiast, and you love making content?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our creative marketing team and become part of the success story of one of the most successful apps globally – Sygic GPS Navigation.
- You will be responsible for the marketing and eCommerce strategy of Sygic GPS Navigation and define the marketing mix for campaigns and products.
- You will prepare and execute digital marketing campaigns via the app store, web, email, or in-app content.
- Your day-to-day schedule will be to create content for newsletters, banners, or landing pages (in the English language) in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Your campaign reporting will bring users insights from qualitative and quantitative user feedback.
- You are going to generate and execute new marketing ideas that will help us achieve business goals.
We are exponentially growing and truly reaching global markets. If you are looking for something innovative and challenging, you might be interested in this offer. We are looking for an open-minded .NET developer with a positive approach to mobile development. You will be responsible for creating backend parts of the system and implementing solutions into the mobile apps, taking part in creating server-side solutions, designing and optimizing database solutions, ensuring internal service data processing.
If you have been a Python software Developer in transport for 4-5 years, we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer for our navigation app.
Product Manager works in a team of IT analysts/architects and UX/UI specialists - product owners specializing in telematics. This team represents the business requirements of the agile delivery team during the software development life cycle process. They actively participate in requirements, stories, the system features design, and scoping the releases. They are also solid partners for discussions about product value proposition, marketing, and business processes. They are important decision-makers on priorities that align development streams with business management, strategy, and preferences. Product Managers inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
Main position responsibilities:
- Learn and consult the strategy, business, processes, needs, requirements for change in selected business areas.
- Prepare business and system requirements/demands definitions, solution proposal, and generalization – appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that the development teams clearly understand them.
- Propose appropriate and effective solutions by using existing processes and system functionalities and aligning with the business, company, and architecture strategy.
- Manage / ¬process / collaborate demands with PMs, architects, other product owners, and IT colleagues in delivery teams.
- Work with PMs and technical leads of development teams, manage and synchronize requirements backlogs, prioritize stories, epics to ensure work focus on maximally valued delivery of each development cycle.
- Cooperate with IT/ System Analysts, Architects, and Designers, plus with vendor’s development teams on requirement solution, during development Q&A, testing, and initial configuration/setup of the new feature.
- Participate in acceptance criteria preparation and test cases definition.
- Accountable for product detail design, alignment of product features with business and projects objectives and visions.
- Act as an ambassador for the product features internally and externally and as the primary technical contact for queries.
We are opening a new position in our Sygic E-commerce team to manage global digital campaigns for our top two mobile applications - Sygic GPS Navigation and Sygic Truck & Caravan GPS Navigation. You can be part of the design and optimization of purchasing process through the application or e-shop and bring your suggestions to improve sales.
- You will manage sales campaigns – send push notifications, banners, manage purchasing user flow and AB testing.
- You will test E-commerce global campaigns before launch
- You will regularly report the outcome from campaigns and propose improvements for the future.
- You will work with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Exponea on a day-to-day basis.
Join the team and be a part of the transformation of the logistics industry! You will be working on one of our newest products focusing on professional truck drivers worldwide.
We are looking for a new team member responsible for preparing and executing digital (application and website) marketing campaigns and scenarios. You will be responsible for the marketing automation strategies and campaign execution. You will Fully exploit the potential of our application (push notifications, in-app messages, inbox, emails) and website (pop-ups, emails) touchpoints with users. We rely on you to generate new ideas for automated scenarios or analyses. You will work closely with marketing, product, UX/UI, and Developers teams focusing on business goals.
We are looking for a new UI designer with experience designing mobile applications and excellent platform specifications. At Sygic, you get the trust and freedom, but also you will be responsible for the UI design of our global-used applications. Check our portfolio: https://dribbble.com/sygic
Would you like to leave your fingerprint where it matters? The Sygic e-commerce team is looking for a colleague to drive and execute a global acquisition strategy for our flagship product – Sygic GPS Navigation. Now, you have the opportunity to become part of the Sygic story.
You will get an opportunity to manage organic and paid campaigns to acquire new users from all over the world.
- You will prepare and execute campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, AppStore Search Ads, or other platforms.
- You will manage and optimize campaigns to reach pre-defined goals.
- You will analyze results and come up with new ideas on how to improve outcomes.
- Basic SEO optimization is going to be also a part of your job.
Working at Sygic will also make you happy thanks to regular and random joint events. Hackathons, Innovation Day, Challenge Day, Fresh Summer, Grill party, Christmas Party, will help you to get to know your colleagues even better and from a different angle.Take a look