Junior UX Designer
We are seeking a Junior UX Designer to support our Product Development team. You will take part in brainstorming, ideation, and sketching activities throughout projects as well as planning and conducting user research and testing.
- You are passionate about the world of UX design of mobile applications
- You are a quick learner, self-motivated, with a proactive attitude
- You have an ability to accurately complete detail-oriented work both independently and with others
- No need to stress out your good written and verbal communication skills
- Your English skill level is intermediate and above
- Any previous UX job experience is a plus
- Experience with design and research tools
When developing and improving our products we use data, user-experience research and testing to understand our clients' needs. If you are interested in latest technology and design trends and you understand the importance of user-centered design, join my team.
Your Working Environment
We are a pet-friendly company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and, on top of that, a cool office.
- Relaxed and productive atmosphere
- Flexible working time
- Latest technologies
- Professional development
- Home office, sick day, paid sick leave
- Important life events
- Company events
Your HR Contact
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV or a link to your profile. Please, feel free to include a link to your most representative projects / work. In case your profile meets our requirements, we will get in touch with you and will be hoping to see you at the personal interview soon.