Bratislava / Brno Full-time Min. 1700 EUR/ gross monthly + additional remuneration
We are about to start working on a new greenfield project in Sygic; unfortunately we are still missing our last team member, that might be you (check the requirements if we meet). Your part of the job will be mostly the development of new functionalities such as scanning road signs or analysis of drivers' behavior on the road.
- You are experienced with Android development, preferably in Kotlin
- You understand Android SDK, but won't get lost in an NDK code either
- You are able to create an app architecture from scratch but also improve an existing solution
- You don't need to be told what to do; you come up with your own solutions and improvements
If you have reached the bottom of this list, stop nodding your head in approval and send us the smartest piece of code you have ever written.
Everyone wants to be a part of something big. Here, it can be done. We work on products for important global companies, we navigate fleets, rescue systems and taxi companies all over the world. We are looking for new team members who always like to take that extra step. Let us know if it is you.
Your Working Environment
We are a pet-friendly company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and, on top of that, a cool office.
- Relaxed and productive atmosphere
- Flexible working time
- Latest technologies
- Professional development
- Home office, sick day, paid sick leave
- Important life events
- Company events
Your HR Contact
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV or a link to your profile. Please, feel free to include a link to your most representative projects / work. In case your profile meets our requirements, we will get in touch with you and will be hoping to see you at the personal interview soon.