Community Manager with Russian language
Bratislava Part-time From 5 EUR/per hour
At Sygic, we are currently creating a brand new navigation app for millions of professional drivers. We are looking for a team member to to be in daily touch with the community on Facebook and help us build and test the product according to their real needs. If you speak fluent Russian, master social media and are genuinely interested in the world of trucks, join us and become an important part in shaping the future of road transportation- You speak fluent Russian (you write in Russian like a native speaker) and Slovak / English.
- You speak Russian fluently
- You have experience with managing a Facebook page and communicating with fans
- You are a technology enthusiast, following the latest trends in the world of smartphones and mobile apps
- Any experience with testing software is more than welcome
- You are a passionate and active driver, often relying on navigation (apps) while driving
- You are interested in road transport industry, cars, trucks etc.
- You have good communication skills (oral, written)!
Everyone wants to be a part of something big. Here, it can be done. We work on products for important global companies, we navigate fleets, rescue systems and taxi companies all over the world. We are looking for new team members who always like to take that extra step. Let us know if it is you.
Your Working Environment
We are a pet-friendly company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and, on top of that, a cool office.
- Relaxed and productive atmosphere
- Flexible working time
- Latest technologies
- Company events
Your HR Contact
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV or a link to your profile. Please, feel free to include a link to your most representative projects / work. In case your profile meets our requirements, we will get in touch with you and will be hoping to see you at the personal interview soon.