Bratislava Full-time min. 1600 € brutto + additional remuneration
Join our developers, designers and product managers who work on a new startup project in a team with the founder of Sygic, Michal Stencl. Combining the advantages of a small agile team and the know-how, user base and budget of a successful software company, this demanding opportunity offers a lot in return - an everyday challenge on a unique project that you will trully enjoy and a chance to spread your code to millions of devices throughout the world. We can't tell you it will be easy, but it will definitely be worth it. Get in touch.
- We want it all, your heart and soul. You don't work for cheesy perks, you really want to do something meaningful
- You have already worked on a native app
- The only surprise in Java, RxJava and Kotlin can come from your side
- You understand what Android SDK means, you have Pie for breakfast and Oreo for lunch
If you are driven by a vision to design and build products for billions of users worldwide, join us. The next big thing may start right here.
Your Working Environment
We are a pet-friendly company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and, on top of that, a cool office.
- Relaxed and productive atmosphere
- Flexible working time
- Latest technologies
- Professional development
- Home office, sick day, paid sick leave
- Important life events
- Company events
Your HR Contact
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV or a link to your profile. Please, feel free to include a link to your most representative projects / work. In case your profile meets our requirements, we will get in touch with you and will be hoping to see you at the personal interview soon.