Bratislava Full-time Min. 1200 EUR/ gross monthly + additional remuneration
Are you a technology enthusiast, naturally curious and passionate about software testing? Join our agile team and help us improve the quality of our mobile apps. We rely on you to spot every single bug, using tests and analysis.
- You have experience in software testing on mobile devices
- You have a thorough understanding of Android and iOS operation system; you know what Custom Rom is and you can install apps not listed on Google Play
- Ideally, you have also come across automated testing and understand what Unit, UI and regress testing is
- You would totally rock our world if you are also familiar with a script language and you are able to read a code
- You have already had a chance to work with a versioning tool such as GIT or SVN
- You have advanced English
- You have consistent and systematic approach
- You are open-minded and keen to learn
At Automotive Business Unit we shape the way how smartphones communicate with car infotainment systems, providing drivers with smart information along the route. In my team you will have a unique chance to understand the complexity of automotive industry and take part in development of cutting-edge technologies.
Your Working Environment
We are a pet-friendly company with no dress code, a whole lot of amazing colleagues and, on top of that, a cool office.
- Relaxed and productive atmosphere
- Flexible working time
- Latest technologies
- Professional development
- Home office, sick day, paid sick leave
- Important life events
- Company events
Your HR Contact
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV or a link to your profile. Please, feel free to include a link to your most representative projects / work. In case your profile meets our requirements, we will get in touch with you and will be hoping to see you at the personal interview soon.